Important Information about Flu Vaccines
The Practice is currently taking bookings for the flu Vaccine please complete our request form for this service.
Children’s Flu Vaccinations
Children’s Flu vaccinations available for the following:
- children 2- 3 years plus all at risk children 18 and below.
- children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2020 – born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2018.
- all primary school children (reception to year 6 at school).
- all year 7 in secondary school (at school).
- children aged 2 to 17 years with long-term health conditions.
If your child is aged between 6 months and 2 years and is in a high-risk group for flu, they’ll be offered a flu vaccine injection instead of the nasal spray.
The Humbleyard Team