Important Information about Flu Vaccines
The Practice is currently taking bookings for over 65 flu vaccinations. We are currently waiting on another delivery for the under 65 Flu vaccinations.
We will text you with an appointment time, unless you have told us not to text you.
You can rearrange the appointment if it is not convenient so it can be offered to someone else.
We will continue to have flu clinics over the next few weeks while vaccines are available.
We have not yet received any vaccines for patients aged under 65, including ‘at risk’ patients.
We appreciate your concerns and thank you for your patience.
Please don’t contact us until the end of October if you haven’t yet received a vaccine.
Children’s Flu Vaccinations
Children’s Flu vaccinations available for the following:
- children 2- 3 years plus all at risk children 18 and below.
- children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2020 – born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2018.
- all primary school children (reception to year 6 at school).
- all year 7 in secondary school (at school).
- children aged 2 to 17 years with long-term health conditions.
If your child is aged between 6 months and 2 years and is in a high-risk group for flu, they’ll be offered a flu vaccine injection instead of the nasal spray.
The Humbleyard Team